Digital wallets have been gaining popularity in India. Cashless payment systems could play a significant role in achieving targeted GDP growth by eliminating illegal way of cash flow and that’s why, Indian government emphasizes on the use of cashless payment systems. Apart from fund transfer, nowadays, you can use your electronic wallet to pay for your hotel bills, grocery bills, supermarket-shopping bills, and even to pay for auto rickshaw or taxi fare. Moreover, many roadside food stalls also started accepting payments electronically. These things certainly insist an individual to use e-wallets.
After making a search related to mobile wallets on your mobile’s app store, you can find a number of mobile wallet applications for your smartphone but this thing might put you in dilemma that which one should you install. Bearing in this our mind, we have listed best mobile wallet apps in this post.
- You don’t need to carry cash along with you all the time if you have installed a digital wallet app into your phone because you can almost pay for anything through it.
- Less vulnerable to theft
- Real time fund transfer facility makes your life easier than before.
- You get lucrative cash back offers for purchasing and making payments.
- No need to stand in bank or ATM queues to perform a banking activity.
- Quick grievance redressal team available most of the time to resolve unsuccessful transactions issues. Many wallet apps pay you interest on your balances as banks pay on saving accounts.