It is mandatory for all bank account holders to link their Aadhaar card numbers to their bank accounts, especially for those who want to avail benefits such as, Direct Benefits Transfer scheme, provided by the Government of India. Many banks are providing online and offline ways to link an Aadhaar number like State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, and other renowned banks. In today’s post, you will read how to link Aadhaar card number with Punjab National Bank account online.
There are two ways to attach Aadhaar Number with Punjab National Bank account; through Internet Banking, or by visiting nearest PNB bank branch or by using ATM card. If you use PNB net banking then you can complete Aadhaar seeding process directly from your home. Those who do not use online banking service of the bank can visit any nearest PNB bank branch to do so or they can activate PNB e-banking service on their bank accounts online to complete Aadhaar seeding.
How to Link Aadhaar Card Number with Punjab National Bank Account Online –
You can link your Adhaar card number with your bank by following any of the given ways:
- By Visiting PNB Bank Website (Very Easy)
- Using Internet Banking
- By Visiting Nearest PNB Bank Branch
- Activate PNB Internet Banking Online then Link Your Aadhaar Card Number
- Using ATM Card
1. PNB Bank OTP Based Aadhaar Seeding –
Punjab National Bank has started OTP based Aadhaar seeding service for those who are unable to link their Aadhaar cards by personally visiting their home bank branches. This is a very easy and quick way to link your Aadhaar card to PNB bank. Just follow the steps given below to link your Aadhaar card with Punjab National Bank.
Visit official website of PNB Bank (https://www.pnbindia.in/) and click on “Update Aadhar” link.
Next, click on “Click Here for OTP Based Aadhaar Seeding” link.
In the next step, you’ll be asked to enter your PNB account number. Simply enter that and hit Continue button.
Next you will be asked to enter your Aadhaar card number.
Subsequently, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number (that you’ve linked with your PNB account) that you’ve to enter in the given box to complete your Aadhaar seeding process.
2. Linking Aadhaar Card to PNB Bank Using Internet Banking –
If you use PNB net banking service then you can easily link your Adhaar Card with your PNB bank account. Just follow the steps given below for seeding Adhaar card to PNB bank.
- Login to PNB internet banking.
- From the Homepage, move your mouse cursor on “Other services” then select Aadhaar Registration.
- Upon clicking on the link, a form will appear on your computer screen just fill out the form by selecting an account number and entering your Aadhaar number.
- After entering the details, click on checkbox front of “I Agree.”
- Click on continue.
- In the next page, you will read a successful submission message along with a reference id.
- In the next 24-48 working hours, you will receive status of your Aadhaar seeding on your registered mobile number.
3. By visiting nearest PNB bank branch –
Customers, who do not use internet-banking service of the bank, can visit any nearest Punjab National Bank branch for Aadhaar seeding. At any PNB bank branch, submit an Aadhaar seeding form along with your Aadhaar card Xerox copy.
4. Activate PNB Internet Banking Online then Link Your Aadhaar Card Number –
Those who are unable to visit any PNB bank branch can activate PNB net banking service online on their bank account to do so. You can follow this link “How to Activate Net Banking of Punjab National Bank (PNB)” to know how to activate PNB online banking service without visiting PNB home bank branch.
5. Using ATM-cum-Debit Card –
Customers can also visit a nearest ATM to link their Aadhaar numbers to their banks. Just perform the following steps at an ATM machine to seed an Aadhaar card.
- Swipe your debit at an ATM and enter your personal identification number (PIN).
- From the menu, select “Other Services”.
- Select Aadhaar Registration.
- Enter your Aadhaar card number and press/tap on continue.
- Re-enter your Aadhaar Number and press/tap on confirm.
- Follow the next steps to complete the process.