Employees’ Provident Fund Organization of India has been providing online services to its users to provide information pertaining to their provident fund accounts. As of now, the organisation has been providing online and offline mediums so employees can get their EPF accounts details right from the comfort of their homes. Today, you can get your EPF details such its balance by using any of the following ways:
- By missed call
- Through SMS
- Through Smartphone App
- Online by Visiting EPF Website.
How to check Employee Provident Fund Balance Online –
Note: Your mobile number should be linked to your EPF account to use any of the below mentioned methods.
1. How to check EPF balance through missed call –
It’s the easiest and quickest method to get your EPF details.
To get your EPF account balance through a missed call, simply dial 011-22-901-406 from your registered mobile number and wait till the phone disconnects automatically. Instantly or within few minutes, you’ll receive your EPF balance on your mobile number along with your Adhaar and PAN cards details.
2. How to check EPF balance through SMS –
3. How to check EPF balance online –
You will need following things to do so:
- You should have your EPF number; you can find it on your salary slip or ask your employer to provide your PF account number.
- You should have your registered mobile number that is linked to your PF account.
Follow the steps given below to check your EPF account balance online –
Disclaimer: Please verify the link of EPFO website provided herein.
If you have any query then feel free to ask in comment section.