Many a times, when I get to know that a new gadget is about to launch like latest model of Apple iphone, then I take a sign and wish I could buy all the stuff that I want to. But frankly saying, most of us, financially unable to afford our desires cost. I remember, when I was studying I tried to own a credit card to buy things on EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) but my bank account’s credit history ruined my desire to own a credit card. I used to feel deprived from all the things that I wanted to own but with time, I got many of them. However, humans have endless desires so of course! Mine too.
How to buy things on EMI without credit card
- For Panels (LED/LEC/Plasma): RS. 649
- For Appliances (Refrigerator/AC/the like): RS. 549
- Digital (Mobile Phones/Tablets): RS. 749
How to apply for Bajaj Finserv Durable Finance
- Visit your phone’s app store. Then, find and install Bajaj Finserv app.
- Tap on open and grant permissions; if you agree, and then select an option for your details. In this tutorial, I’ve selected ‘Enter manually’.
- In the next step, tap on employment type and select one; either salaried or self employed.
- Enter your name, date of birth, mobile number email id, and then tap on product ‘you are looking for’ and select a product. Pan card column is optional; nevertheless, you can enter it. Subsequently, tap on continue.
- In the next page, you will be asked to enter your address details. After entering everything, click on continue link.
- If you own a credit card, then enter its details or simply tap on skip.
- Confirm your address details and tap on the box next to I accept term & conditions then hit apply button.
You will receive your loan approval or refusal details on your mobile number and email.
- 8 Undeniable Reasons to have a Credit Card
- 10 Important Things to Consider Before Buying a Life Insurance Policy
- List of Registered Life Insurance Companies in India
- Avoid these 10 mistakes while buying life insurance policy
- 9 Key Benefits of Having Life Insurance Policy | Benefits of Life Insurance
- 9 Questions You Must Ask Your Life Insurance Agent