State bank of India is one of those banks who do slog over to provide high quality services to their customers to achieve high level of customer satisfaction. SBI has been modernizing its banking facilities and eliminating the need to visit its branches to perform banking. It provides more flexibility to perform many banking activities right from home or office with its internet banking facility. Customers of SBI can perform a large range of banking activities with online banking ranging from checking account balance to transferring funds to other accounts. One can pay his/her bills, loan installments, insurance premiums, and SIP installments with this fabulous service.
Furthermore, you can also request a new ATM with this service. If you need a new ATM card then you can use internet banking service of the bank to order a new one. Follow the steps given below to request a new ATM card.
- Login to internet banking of SBI with your user id and password.
- Click on e-Services then click on ATM Card Services.
- Click on Request ATM/Debit Card then choose an option, OTP or profile password, to validate your access.
- Enter OTP received on your registered mobile number or enter your profile password. Then click on submit button.
- Select an account.
- Enter the cardholder name.
- Select a card from the drop-down menu. If you’re uncertain which one meets your needs then click for FAQ’s to know limits, benefits, and fees of different cards.
- Read and accept ‘terms and conditions’ of using SBI ATM cum Debit cards.
- Click on submit to apply a new card. You will receive your card within a month.
After receiving your card, you can visit your home bank branch to obtain activation pin or you can also use your internet banking to activate your card.