Government of India has been providing limited number of subsidized LPG cylinders to its all citizens and it is transferring the subsidized benefits to consumers’ bank accounts under Direct Benefits Transfer Scheme. But some LPG consumers are not receiving their LPG cylinders subsidies on their bank accounts. Most of the consumers are facing this problem because their LPG customer IDs are not linked to their bank accounts. In this tutorial, we will show you a step-by-step guide to link an LPG customer id to an SBI bank account.
Linking LPG Customer ID to SBI Bank Account –
- Login to SBI internet banking.
- Select “My Accounts” tab then from the left sidebar click on “Link your LPG Customer ID.”
- After clicking the link, fill out the form and press submit button.
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Just enter the OTP received and then click on submit.
- That’s it! An LPG registration reference id will appear on your computer screen and you will receive a LPG seeding status message from your bank within 24-48 working hours.