In our recent post, we have provided you some important ATM safety tips to safeguard yourself against any fraudulent activity, and in this post, we will show you the methods available to block an SBI ATM card. It is always a good idea to block a stolen or lost card; you should block your card before it falls into wrong hands. Therefore, immediately block your card when it gets lost by notifying your bank about the loss of the card. You can readily block an ATM card. To block an SBI ATM card you have following options:
- Call Customer Care
- Send SMS
- Through Internet Banking
- Send e-Mail
- Visit Your Nearest SBI Bank Branch
Different Ways to Block an SBI ATM Card
1.Block SBI ATM Card by calling at customer care number-
Calling from Abroad-
2.How to Block SBI ATM Card through SMS-
3.How to Block State Bank of India ATM Card through Internet Banking-
- Login to SBI internet banking with your login credentials.
- Click on e-Services from the top menu then click on ATM Card Services from the left sidebar.
- Click on block card link under ATM card services.
- Select the account and then select a card from your list of cards.
- Select the mode of validation OTP or profile password.
- After completing validation mode, select your reason to block then click ‘confirm’ to block your card.
- You will receive an SMS telling you that your card has been successfully blocked.