There are several ways to earn money online. All you need is a blog or website with great traffic. If you have a blog or website with great traffic then you can register your blog or website with affiliate programs (Amazon, Ebay, Flipkart,Web hosting registrars etc), online ads programs (Google Adsense, Yahoo Bing network). You can also sell space on your website for ads. Among all Google Adsense program is very lucrative. But it is not an easy task to get approved by Google Adsense because Google follows very strict guidelines to approve a blog or website for Adsense. Daily thousands of people apply for Google Adsense program but most of them get rejected by Google Adsense. Most of blogs or sites get rejected just because they do not comply with Adsense policy. But Don’t worry if you will comply with all Google Adsense terms and conditions carefully then you will be get approved by Google Adsense. I have discussed here very useful tips for you to get your Google Account approval. Implement these tips on your blog to get approval of Adsense.
1. Use Good Grammar: Use of proper grammar is very crucial part of writing a blog. Make sure your blog have good grammar and less spelling mistakes because nobody likes mistakes and visitors may ignore to read your blog if you have made too much grammatical mistakes in your blog posts. Avoid repetition of words or lines and always write related to your post/article.
2. Post Length: Make sure your each blog post has minimum 300 words. Infect write every post more than 300 words. Do some research before writing any blog post, it will help you to add more words to your blog post. Don’t write blog post of 50-150 words, I’m saying this just because its seems that Google approves blogs whose posts are more than 400 words so make a habit to write posts of 400 to 700 words. But to add more words to a blog post do not add unnecessary information to it.
3. Do not Copy Paste: Copy paste is very common in new bloggers. Most of new bloggers copy their posts from other blogs. It is obvious because they do not know what to write. For your kind information, if you’re copying content of other bloggers then forget that you will earn money with Google Adsense. Google does not approve those blogs which have copy right content. So don’t copy from other blogs, just write a blog post in your own words. It will take time but in the end of the day, you can get approval.
5. Numbers of Posts: It doesn’t matter how many posts do you have in your blog, the main requirement is that you should have daily visitors ranging from 500-1000. Google has not specified the minimum number of posts but there should be minimum 50 posts in your blog. I recommend you that write 50-60 posts before applying because this will increase the chances of approval. With 50 blog posts, you can readily get 500 daily visitors (approximately). I would like to tell you that Google pleased to give approval to bloggers those write unique posts. So always try to write unique posts with rich content.
Note: If you’re getting more than 500 daily visitors after writing few posts then you can also apply for the program.
6. Write Blog Title and Post title: Blog title is a vital factor to come on the top of search engines result. That’s why, you should write blog post title very carefully. Bloggers who add suitable title with focused keywords to their posts often come on the top of search engines result. Also write your blog title related to your post content. Your posts must be related to your blog title because this will increases the chances of approval.
7. Images: Use high quality images on your blog but don’t use copyright images or images from Google in your blog. As I discussed above, Google is very strict about the copyright content. So use original images. If you have not original images for your posts then post without images, it would be better than using copyright images. If you use copyright images or content in your blog then there is 100% chances of disapproval. Also, do not post too much images on your blog because blogs having too much images take more time to load than blogs have few images.
8. Don’t: Google does not approve blogs who have pornographic content so avoid any pornographic content in your blog. Do not write posts related to hacking etc.
9. Blog Age: If you belong to Asia then according to Google Adsense policy your blog should to be 6 months old. So before applying make sure your blog must be 6 months old. But if you have your own domain name like (.com,.net) then there is no blog age restrictions for Google Adsense. If your blog age is less than 6 months but you have a custom domain then just redirect your domain to your blogger account before applying for Google Adsense.
10. Blog Design: Your blog should be user friendly. There should be proper navigation for users to go on any page right from the current page. Make an attractive blog design. This will lure the visitors to explore your blog.
11. Custom Domain: It would be great if you buy a custom domain for your blog. A custom domain provides you a web identity. Usually, visitors take you seriously if you have a custom domain name. Your site looks professional with custom domain. I recommend you to buy a custom domain for your blog and today custom domains price starts from Rs. 99 only.
12. Use Webmaster tool: Google Webmaster tool proves to be very efficient for Bloggers. With the help of this tool, you can find out different errors in your blog. So to improve your search results login to Google Webmaster Tools or Google Search Console to find errors in your blog. Remove all errors that show Google webmaster tool. Webmaster tool also shows relevant solutions for all errors just follow all guidelines to remove errors from your blog posts. Before applying for Google Adsense, you should make your blog errors free.
13. Search Description: Many bloggers ignore this but you should write search description. It gives idea to visitors that your post is relevant to the information which they are seeking for. When people will find your post in search result then they can read your search description just below your post title. When you are writing a blog post, you can find search description column in the sidebar:
14. Read Before Publish: After writing a blog post, do not post it immediately. After writing, save your work and read it after some time for proofreading purpose. If you write post at night then it would be better to publish it at morning. Before posting read your post as a visitor, by clicking on preview button just above the post. Find errors in your post and rectify them. Yes, you can read your post after completing your post but you cannot find minor errors. After writing blog post, due to lack of energy, we don’t read post carefully but at morning time or after 4 or 5 hours, you will be refreshed and can read post carefully. Try it.
I have written two posts to get Adsense approval and I would like to tell you that I wrote these posts from my personal experience so If you will follow all these tips carefully then you will certainly get approval of Google Adsense . Second post link is here “How to get Google Adsense approval in few days?” Remember one thing, it is not easy to get approved by Google Adsense and also not impossible too. Do work hard, write more and more in blog, attract visitors by giving unique and effective post title name. Best of Luck!